Introductions & Chatter - Page 2 Empty Re: Introductions & Chatter

Post by AkashiEri Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:11 pm

//tumbles in
Hello guys it is your Overlord here making a quick appearance
//smACKED
anyways--

@Persephone
Welcome to Sin City!! I hope you enjoy your stay here 8D
As Macaroni said, we won't give you any reason to leave us, so feel free to settle down and stay for a while~
AkashiEri
AkashiEri
Sin City Overlord

https://elitesinners.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowman Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:19 pm

@Riri
Step on me o'Overlord //smacked

@OreoFilling
OKAY YEAH TRUE. It slipped my mind because I haven't seen you in an OOC in forever. Or at least it feels like forever I'm pretty sure it's not but yes. But I do not remember how you wrote on RPN llD. I'm too lazy to prettify posts like this.

Everyone shall be turned off by our public display of Oreo affection ;D (like mudgutted but I wish not to taint our forum with the mention of his name) I apologise for your eyeballs but I'm too lazy to tweak the size.
True that though. Why would we want to torture ourselves with that when there's better things to be had? LIKE ANGST!

Are you going to keep me locked in a cage? ;D
I like how our message here is slowly growing.
*innocent blinking* I 100% beliebe you what are you talking about ~

@Ascy
If I call you with that name of a drink you probably won't be a) very amused and b) it'll give away too much. Maybe I'll just call you She Who Must Not Be Named because I caN'T NICKNAME FOR MY LIFE
Waltzing please <333. Calico is like lowkey fluffy. No angst for them bc they're the ones who do that to everyone else.
I need to watch that episode omg. Which I will do now.
Snowman
Snowman
Third Ring of Hell

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaRoseKuro Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:34 pm

( R E I S Y E )

//throws all the RPs at you
Soon you shall drown in character ideas and coding with the rest of us mwahaha

I don't know why, but as soon as I read 'visual aid' I thought of you drawing glasses onto all of us. I'm sorry for subjecting you to my terrible imagination orz

( O V E R L O R D / K A I R I R I )

My, my, tumbling. What a dignified entrance that makes //shotdead
It has been too long since I've seen your nickname for me in an OOC- if this counts as one ||D

( O R E O W I T H O U T F I L L I N G )

Don't get squashed by Eri's heels //impaled

You just have short-term memory- that, and I've been lazy as of late so I'm not surprised you would've forgotten. When was the last OOC we were in together though, it feels like it's been too long. It probably has, now that I think about it, but if I waffle on for too long then this conversation will explode again. But because I am a pretty pretty underlord and I must present myself nicely, you get to see my pretty posts //coughs loudly

Considering that we eventually turned ourselves off due to the affectionate displays, that doesn't surprise me much. I barely managed to read that though, the strikethrough did not help very much in that regard D< Still, let us not profane this thread with his name. Now I feel like he is the second He Who Must Not Be Named, but that would be injustice to Voldemort...

Please, don't expose my filthy kinks to the world ( /.\)
The fact that I chatter too much is probably not helping us either.
...And why is it that my suspicion grows. Oreo, y u do dis to me ;~;
ChiaRoseKuro
ChiaRoseKuro
Sin City Underlord

http://chiatestscodes.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by paramic123 Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:33 pm

@shire
water you talking about
my profile pic is very warm and friendly okay
paramic123
paramic123
First Ring of Hell

Back to top Go down

Post by reisye Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:30 pm

@Shiro
i can swim with character ideas(see what i did there //slapped ok im gonna shut up now) but coding is so time consuming since i'm a) picky and b) terrible at it
the coding guide posts are definitely helpful though, so thank you for those ~ o ~

here's a visual aid for that:

@Cori
aa;lkjds;lflEFLJJLGS i already know what you're talking about oh my ggo d nO
i mean
if you want to type all that each time then be my guest I'm ok with being called She Who Must Not Be Named :D
waltzing it iiiis :D and yeah that's true but once in a while i like to change it up(and cry abt it) //evil laughter(through tears)
I'M ABSOLUTELY DEAD BC OF THAT EPISODE A;KHDSDLJBUt i will not spoil it for anyone who has not watched it yet

@Eri, i forgot what i called you before ; w ;
all hAIL
reisye
reisye
First Ring of Hell

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppetta Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:59 pm

//crawls in
Heyo! I'm alive, I promise OTL I've just been occupied the past few days. Hello to the new people that I don't know and can't wait to get to know~ I'm going to try to be more active, but my first instinct is to always go to MCL orz I'm going to have to train myself. Can an old dog really learn new tricks after 4 or 5 years of MCL? We shall see...
Poppetta
Poppetta
First Ring of Hell

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaRoseKuro Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:03 pm

When you're neurotic over coding and things just don't work out ||D
In any case...

( D A R A )

Yes, because being a probable bitch is very warm and friendly.
Gotcha //shotdead

( R E I S Y E )

Pun chains are my favourite, please continue to douse me in them ;D Also, I probably share your coding woes. Most of yesterday night was spent grieving over the fact that hide boxes do actually hide things to everyone except yourself and admins, then changing them all so people could actually see half the information I posted.

That visual aid cracks me up every time I see it though~

( P I T A B R E A D )

I haven't been all that active on MCL for my 4-5 years, but I'm sure we can all learn together. Though, considering that I've been camping on this thread since it was created, perhaps I'm not the best example to take orz

Still, I hope you're not as busy over the next few days~ After all, it's the Christmas/New Year break, if nothing else then you may as well chill at home and do nothing too strenuous uwu
ChiaRoseKuro
ChiaRoseKuro
Sin City Underlord

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowman Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:32 pm

@OreoFilling
I'm just fulfilling my destiny as a crumbly oreo //smacked

That I do~ The last OOC was probably Lotto? So like almost a month. I almost wrote a year. I still love you using "waffle on". It's so cute. And yes, you are a very pretty underlord <3. Your summer clothes look good on you.

On second thought I do not have much of a desire for a repeat of our PDA. Not when it turns us both off in about five posts. Teehee. We shall just call him mud. :x

Your filthy kinks are mine and my only to know ;) *changes your name on skype to filthy cagekinker*
*aggressively whistles innocently*

@Ascy
HAHAHAHA. I SHALL SPARE YOU. Wait I could actually call you Nightingale. It's a) nice and b) you do sing to me sometimes.
I'll just shorten it to SWMNBN ;D
Darling pls don't torture yourself when you already have me for that.
YELLS I KNOW I SAW IT A WHILE AFTE RTHAT
Snowman
Snowman
Third Ring of Hell

Back to top Go down

Post by reisye Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:06 am

@Shiro
No worries, I'll continue flooding you with them ;> Sometimes i get pretty stagnant but other times it's just a unending stream of puns like when will I be stopped who knows > w > Oh lol yeah I was wondering about the hide function bc it wasn't anything I've seen before. I remember several times when i could not get a character profile to post correctly all because of a single symbol D<

//nods yes yes that is precisely the quality visual aid you all need in your lives

@Cori
Oh yea that's true but nightingale was unexpectedly pretty sounding lol I've become very used to derivations of Ascoeur and Reisye and whatnot
and tbh i usually don't really care unless it has relation to a very certain drink or is cringey(I think? i told you abt that one before but correct me if i didn't)
LMAO ah yes i, SWMNBN, am here, present,
Ofc I can't forget about my primary source of Quality Angst~ And aren't you forgetting yourself as well?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFKJDALFFFKJ I ??//DONT KNOW WHAT OT S A Y
reisye
reisye
First Ring of Hell

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaRoseKuro Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:40 am

( O R E O W I T H O U T F I L L I N G )

At the rate that you're going, you'll be a holey Oreo- //impaledmore

Wow, it's definitely been a while then. I guess we'll have to make up for that with more OOC interactions when those group RPs come up, right? I'm not cute, I'm supposed to be intimidating and stepping on you with my non-existent heels as well ヾ(`◇´)ノ彡 Though I'm glad you like my summer clothes, I always feel self-conscious when I wear so little- not to mention when I take pictures of myself orz

It was too over-the-top and we're not affectionate to begin with, so I say we should settle with nibbling each other and be happy //smacked We should just not call him anything at all and let him die off in conversation; he's a scourge to society anyway :')

...I don't even want to know how you got that name, o crumbly angstkinker.
Those two adjectives also don't go together at all eue;;

( R E I S Y E )

All the water puns just sliding off you like water off a duck's back is enough to bring me to tears~ Let them flow and wash over us- okay, okay, I'll stop now. Leaving out coding is so troublesome, you end up with all this HTML stuffed in at times to compensate and at others all these tags just spawn out of nowhere. Then there's that hide box, which looks pretty until you realize only you can see it. Life, why.

//snatches the visual aid off the drawing's face
Yep, I definitely need it. So much so that I'm filching it from your pic ||D
ChiaRoseKuro
ChiaRoseKuro
Sin City Underlord

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:12 am

@Sinix
@paramic123
@Snowman
@reisye
@Akashi
Might as well just say everyone. Thanks to the lot of you for welcoming me into your sinful family ♥
Gotta just get my head back into gear and turn rp mode on since I'm starting to feel a little less than motivated but I'll just blame that on my lazy ass.
Logically my brain is not my ass but it can equate to it sometimes

Also, the new banner is looking smashing B')
Kudos to that idea of an upgrade.
It's nowhere near as erotic as the sound of the website itself, I was expecting some mild nudity //shot  
Persephone
Persephone
First Ring of Hell

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaRoseKuro Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:35 pm

( K O - C H A N )

So I'm now just some weird amalgamation of sin and 1/3 of the devil's number, I see how it is D< You're welcome, of course~ Though I'd steer clear of your ass and your brain, who knows whether I'll catch whatever you have and reverse the two magically.

...I shouldn't be surprised that you'd suggest that and yet.
//protects the banner from your sinful soul
D8<
ChiaRoseKuro
ChiaRoseKuro
Sin City Underlord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2