Sin City
Sin City

[ Profiles ] Playable Characters

4 posters

Go down

[ Profiles ] Playable Characters Empty [ Profiles ] Playable Characters

Post by ChiaRoseKuro Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Rules
I. You may re-order the skeleton as you please, but do not add or remove anything from it.
II. You may only have one active character at any one time; however, you may post extra slots after the IC starts.
III. Please don't develop relationships between characters until the IC starts; they should not know one another.
IV. By that same token, please don't use characters that are in a premade ship, and try not to use premade characters at all
V. Anime/Drawn FCs only; anything that could be mistaken for a photograph is not allowed.
VI. I trust that you'll all complete your profiles before the IC opens, but I'll put this here anyway.

Character List
ChiaRoseKuro - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :: Male :: Localised Nullification
impudent_mugwump - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :: gender :: power
Snowman - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :: Agender :: power
reisye - name :: gender :: power
AkashiEri - name :: gender :: power
kinkykinkshamer - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :: gender :: power

Skeleton
Appearance - feel free to add things like their height, weight etc.
Name - nicknames may also be included here
Gender - so everyone uses the correct gender pronoun(s)
Position - this will be coded as 'subject --', but I will randomly assign this when the IC starts (so leave it blank for now)
Enhancement - nothing too OP, please
Character Stats - your character will have 3O points, distributed across six categories; each may have a min. of 1 and a max. of 1O
|>>STRENGTH - physical power
|>>CONSTITUTION - physical + mental health
|>>DEXTERITY - agility + localised speed
|>>INTELLIGENCE - deductive + observational skills
|>>CHARISMA - ease of friendships + rivalries
|>>LUCK - encounters with rangen
Observations - in lieu of a personality and other character determinants; it's highly advised that you fill this in as the IC progresses

Last edited by ChiaRoseKuro on Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:36 am; edited 8 times in total
ChiaRoseKuro
ChiaRoseKuro
Sin City Underlord

http://chiatestscodes.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

[ Profiles ] Playable Characters Empty Re: [ Profiles ] Playable Characters

Post by ChiaRoseKuro Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

H e i g h t <<
6'0" :: 184cm<<|

W e i g h t <<
165lbs :: 75kg<<|

H a i r <<
Black :: Grey Tips<<|
Ear-Length to Chest-Length<<|
Curly and Wayward :: Thick Fringe<<|
Rough + Dry :: Messy (he runs his hands through it loads)<<|

E y e s <<
Pinkish-White :: Black Sclera<<|
Hysterically Amused / Unhinged<<|
Perpetually Narrowed :: Grey-Black Rings around Eyes<<|

C o m p l e x i o n <<
Greyish-White<<|
Unevenly Scarred<<|
Smooth + Pallid :: Icy Cold<<|

D i s t .   F e a t u r e s <<
Gaping Scars :: instead of blood, they leak grey ooze<<|
Deranged Expression :: it doesn't help that he doesn't blink<<|
Filed Teeth :: god knows if they're genetic or self-maintained<<|
Irregular Spastic Movements :: mostly confined to twitching hands<<|

T h e m e .  S o n g <<
tba<<|

F a c e .  C l a i m <<
Ennard [Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location; Bad/True End]<<|
( as drawn by Kawacy )<<|
Full Image:

J
The Soulless Sadist
Subject --
N i c k n a m e ( s )
Jay
( this is commonly mistaken as his name )

G e n d e r
Cisgender Male

E n h a n c e m e n t
Localised Nullification
J is capable of suppressing other subjects' enhancement, regardless of their nature, should they happen to be in a ten-foot radius of his person. Although it manifests itself most strongly when he is making direct eye contact, in which case the subject would be reduced to that of a normal human being, it is possible to continue using one's powers if he does not have physical contact or eye contact with the other subject. Furthermore, his enhancement is partially ineffective on subjects who enter his radius without his knowledge (in that their powers will weaken somewhat) and is unconsciously manifested, thereby preventing him from sparing his allies.
C h a r a c t e r .  S t a t s
STRENGTH

CONSTITUTION

DEXTERITY

INTELLIGENCE

CHARISMA

LUCK

Floor One - ???

Insert observational stuff here (or dummy text, in this example). Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin malesuada sit amet mi in finibus. Vestibulum vel nisi efficitur, egestas dolor sed, cursus velit. Phasellus finibus ultrices est vel mollis. Integer nunc dolor, molestie eu faucibus ut, tincidunt vel dui. Donec tristique consequat metus, ut faucibus est ultricies ac. Ut sit amet aliquam sapien, quis hendrerit diam. Sed imperdiet lacinia gravida. Sed feugiat tempor velit, nec blandit tellus semper ut. Integer tortor lorem, tincidunt vitae ultrices non, bibendum sed lectus. Aenean maximus quam urna, eget sagittis lectus molestie quis. Sed ultricies est in purus fermentum dictum. Aliquam nulla massa, convallis nec tortor a, bibendum vestibulum erat.

Last edited by ChiaRoseKuro on Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:49 am; edited 4 times in total
ChiaRoseKuro
ChiaRoseKuro
Sin City Underlord

http://chiatestscodes.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowman Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:10 am

Phoenix
Subject XX
photo album:
height ❅ 170 cm :: 5'7  |  weight ❅ 57 kg :: 125.7 lbs :: Toned
hair ❅ scarlet :: ridiculously long and thick :: usually tied into a high ponytail which slowly drags down :: not sure if she can find the tools to cut it  |  eyes ❅ amber :: soft; not particularly incriminating :: blank gaze
complexion ❅ fair :: cool undertones |  distinguishing features ❅ starkly black attire which covers her entire body :: said attire is accessorised with bronze and gold though :: the contrast with her hair and outfit can be pretty jarring :: raven tattoo on her left breast
artist ❅ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]. GENDER .
agender :: she/her, he/him

. ENHANCEMENT .
disintegration :: phoenix can make people and things fall apart, but she requires physical contact and has to full concentrate which also leaves her vulnerable. furthermore, she is not entirely immune to her power if her concentration slips. if she desires full deconstruction, it will take an incredibly long time and stress her body. also, as the name of her power would suggest, she cannot put back anything she breaks.

. CHARACTER STATS .
STRENGTH - 6
CONSTITUTION - 7
DEXTERITY - 7
INTELLIGENCE - 4
CHARISMA - 1
LUCK - 5

. OBSERVATIONS .
text here
Snowman
Snowman
Third Ring of Hell

Back to top Go down

Post by kinkykinkshamer Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:26 pm

coding isn't my friend on this site

Name - nicknames may also be included here
Gender - so everyone uses the correct gender pronoun(s)
Position - this will be coded as 'subject --', but I will randomly assign this when the IC starts (so leave it blank for now)
Enhancement - nothing too OP, please
Character Stats - your character will have 3O points, distributed across six categories; each may have a min. of 1 and a max. of 1O
|>>STRENGTH - physical power
|>>CONSTITUTION - physical + mental health
|>>DEXTERITY - agility + localised speed
|>>INTELLIGENCE - deductive + observational skills
|>>CHARISMA - ease of friendships + rivalries
|>>LUCK - encounters with rangen
Observations - in lieu of a personality and other character determinants; it's highly advised that you fill this in as the IC progresses
kinkykinkshamer
kinkykinkshamer
First Ring of Hell

Back to top Go down

Post by impudent_mugwump Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:32 pm

Miya Herrmann
carved from stone

❝ and if you think my winter is too cold,
then you don't deserve my spring. ❞

picture book:

Miya is never the tallest person in the room; she's about average height at 5'6" [168 cm], but she has a fondness for this particular pair of clunky black boots that give her quite a boost. At 117 lbs [53 kg], she's slim but is far from lacking in muscle. Her ivory hair is cropped short, soft and thick; whether it's dyed or natural, no one knows. She has peridot green eyes, almond-shaped and upturned at the corners. She has the pale complexion of someone who's never seen the sun, which is a sharp contrast to her almost exclusively black clothing.
gender .
Cisgender female

position .
tba

enhancement .
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] So far, she has only been able to replicate herself and not any other objects or people. She cannot comfortably make any more than three clones of herself at a time; though in an extreme situation she may be capable of making more, it will be extremely taxing on her physical and mental state. While she retains control over the other copies of herself, the more clones she makes the more her concentration is divided. Even three clones may be stretching herself too thin.

T
H
E

B
A
S
I
C
S

D
I