View user profile http://elitesinners.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [ In Character ] Time Warp

Post by AkashiEri on Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:18 pm

Leopard & Bento

Leona Jarkins x Peridot Larou
Bennett Hadley x Rokuro Himaji

Ashes to Ashes AU
It's just another normal day in the Facility. Well, as normal as things can get in such a place. The day is just beginning, being that's it 8 in the morning. Leona Jarkins and Bennett Hadley have finally completed their isolation punishment after, once again, rebelling against the guards. Now, they're back in their assigned rooms with their respective roommates, Peridot Larou and Rokuro Himaji. As the two pairs catch up (and berate the troublemakers for their idiocy), the daily morning announcement is made for all Mutants to line up outside their rooms for power suppressant injections.

Yeah, just another normal day.
AkashiEri
Sin City Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post by AkashiEri on Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:19 pm

Peridot Larou
With:
Leona

The silence that Leona left behind when she got taken away yet again by the guards was suffocating. Normally, Peridot loved the quiet. She enjoyed being given time to think to herself and reflect on things. However, she had grown much too accustomed to being harassed by her roommate (and begrudgingly, her girlfriend). Leona’s loud voice was constantly filling the quiet and causing a ruckus. Perri swore that she could sometimes still hear Leo babbling ridiculously even from solitary confinement. The white haired woman just had that powerful of a presence and voice. Peridot didn’t miss it at all. No, not one bit.

But that didn’t stop the small smile of relief that spread across her lips as soon as Leo waltzed in, looking just as confident as she always did. Good, she wasn’t hurt. Not that Perri would have cared. It just would’ve been a bother to patch her up.

From her place on her bed opposite of Leo’s, she outstretched her hand to the crimson eyed woman. When Leo grabbed it, Perri pulled her forwards so that they went tumbling backwards on the bed. In a sudden display of affection, Peridot grabbed Leo’s collar and pulled her down to seal their lips together. When she pulled away, she felt slightly out of breath and, embarrassingly enough, ecstatic to have Leo back in her arms.

”Just so you know, I didn’t miss you at all.” She murmured, a smirk sliding onto her lips. ”Actually, Kuro visited the other day and commented on how nice and quiet it was.”
AkashiEri
Sin City Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppetta on Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:23 pm

L E O N A   J A R K I N S
Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: the Facility || Room 8
Wɪᴛʜ: Peridot
☣ ☣ ☣
Leo’s face had healed up nicely while she was in solitary confinement. There was no longer an ugly bruise coloring her pale cheek. Maybe one day she would learn to keep her mouth shut, but today was not that day. Tomorrow probably wasn’t either. But no matter, she was finally released from solitary. Leo just talked to herself or the guard outside the door most of the time. Confinement didn’t seem to have the same effect on her as it did with other inmates. The only painful part of it was not being Perri. Everything was okay now, because she was out (temporarily, she was sure).

She walked into their shared room with a confident swagger and a wicked grin. Perri held her hand out, and Leo took it gently. ”Hey--” She wasn’t able to finish her sentence as she was pulled on top of Perri, tumbling onto the bed. The white-haired woman smiled fondly down at her girlfriend before being pulled in for one hell of a kiss. ”Hello to you too.” Leo laughed as they broke apart. ”I see that you didn’t miss me. Not one bit.”

Instead of moving away or sitting up, she allowed her body to melt into Perri’s, nuzzling into her neck. ”I didn’t miss you either. In fact, I got two new girlfriends while I was gone. You could say they’re rather handy.” She teased. At the mention of Kuro, she exhaled loudly out of her nose. ”No doubt he’s got his idiot back as well. Guess no one will be getting any sleep tonight.” Just as she said that, the loudspeakers went off, announcing it was time for their power suppression shots. ”Ugh, I’m so tired of getting shots. Why don’t they just kill us instead? Wouldn’t that be way cheaper?”
Poppetta
First Ring of Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AkashiEri on Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:25 pm

Peridot Larou
With:
Leona

At the mention of Leo getting two new girlfriends, Perri rolled her eyes and huffed. ”Like anyone could tolerate your dumbass but me.” She knew that her girlfriend was just teasing her, but that did nothing to stop the bolt of possessiveness and jealousy that shot through her. The idea of anyone being “handy” with Leo besides herself was enough to make her scrunch up her nose distastefully. (And once again, Leo’s real meaning behind her joke flew right over her head.) Turning her face so that she could nuzzle Leo’s soft, white hair, she breathed in deeply. She still smelled the same. She didn’t expect any different, but it was a comfort to know that, once again, nothing had changed about her.

...Okay, maybe she did miss her just a bit. She didn’t need to say that, though. She knew Leo knew that she didn’t mean any of what she said. She almost never did, if she was going to be honest, which she rarely ever was.

The rose haired woman snorted in a terribly unladylike fashion, at Leo’s comment about Kuro and Bennett. ”No doubt. I’m sure Ben stormed in there acting all tough when in reality he was probably crying the whole time for Kuro.” She remarked mirthfully with a wry smile that went unseen by Leo. A second later, the loudspeakers blared with the daily announcements of injections. Perri sighed loudly, disgruntled at her alone time with Leo having been interrupted. She gently pushed her girlfriend up so that she could sit up. When Leo hopped off the bed, she followed.

”I’d kill them before I let them kill you.” She murmured, mostly to herself, in a completely serious tone. The mere thought of anyone trying to take Leo permanently from her had her blood boiling. She coughed and cleared her throat before making her way to the door and looking back expectantly at Leo. Sliding the door open, she saw that most of the mutant pairs were coming out of their rooms with unhappy looks on their faces, Ben and Kuro included. ”Ah, there’s the buffoon and his keeper.” She said, her mouth twisting into a smirk.

Bennett Hadley
With:
Rokuro

Bennett stood outside the door to his room with a conflicted look on his face. He heard Leo walk into her own room across the hall from his, and frowned at himself. What was he doing? If Leo could so easily greet her lover, then shouldn’t he be able to do the same? Well, she had always been more laid-back than he was, but still, the fact remains. What he really didn’t want to recognize was the concern that Kuro may of gotten used to him not being around and didn’t want him back. The mere thought  had anxiety churning in his stomach, but he shoved the feeling away. This happened every time he was thrown in solitary. Normally, he was much to confident to worry about something such as this, but Kuro was always a special case with him no matter what.

Sighing quietly, he closed his eyes, brushed his hair out of his eyes and steeled himself. This was stupid. He was just going to open the damn door. ”Hey, idiot, I’m back.” He called out, trying to keep his tone nonchalant so that Kuro didn’t catch how excited and nervous he was to see him again. ”I bet you missed me so much that you didn’t know what to do with yourself.” He grinned cockily over at the raven haired man who looked up when he walked in. He almost froze when Kuro’s royal purple eyes met with his own crimson ones. He quickly forced himself to breathe and not dwell on how much he missed those eyes.

Striding over to Kuro’s bed, he plopped himself down and looked at him with a twinkle of pride in his eye. ”I was gone for a while. I missed--” He paused before smirking, ”--my hair products. I missed them terribly. You took care of them, right?” That really wasn’t what he wanted to say, but when did he ever admit to missing Kuro? Rarely ever, and today was not one of those days.
AkashiEri
Sin City Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppetta on Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:33 pm

L E O N A    J A R K I N S
Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: the Facility || Hallway
☣ ☣ ☣
She held perfectly still as Perri examined her. You would have thought that she had been away for weeks, not days. It was rather cute, her possessiveness over Leo. Even though her joke had gone completely over her lover’s head, it just showed Perri’s actual feelings. She was never straightforward with her emotions, but Leo was okay with that. Contrary to belief, she didn’t need constant adoration to survive. ”Dumbass is correct. But I think we both know that Ben’s more of an ass than me.” There she was confident. That man was a strange one. Then again, so was his boyfriend. Both Rokuro and Bennett were strange, interesting people. Leo liked them immensely.

”He’s a child.” But so was she. They were probably siblings separated at birth. ”And I’m sure Kuro meditated or some shit like that.”

The two women shifted reluctantly to head out into the hall. Already she could hear the nurses clomping around. And these nurses were nothing like the sexy ones in her fantasies. Leo sighed and stretched her arms above her head, cracking her back in the process. Her mouth tugged up in a smile at Perri’s murderous tone. ”Don’t ya worry, love. I’d take a few down with me.” If her powers weren’t contained, all of these bastards would be long dead. Wishful thinking, right? Perri tried to brush off her flash of emotion, making Leo’s smile grow wider. ”Aww, you would so miss me! Too cute.”

They stepped outside of the room, and Leo made sure to keep a somewhat appropriate distance from Perri. The guards and nurses liked to pick on people who acted too close. She didn’t want to cause her love any undue pain just because she had a hard time keeping her hands to herself. ”Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum.” Leo shot finger guns over at the pair. She had a hard time being serious, no matter the situation.

R O K  U R O    H I M A J I
♣ ♣ ♣
Rokuro was laying down on his bed, throwing a bouncy ball up and catching it, over and over. Bennett was supposed to get out of solitary confinement today. That is, unless he did something worse and had more days tacked onto his punishment. He sighed somewhat grumpily. That was probably the case. It was exasperating, constantly having to wait for him to come back. Days and days by himself. Sure, he could always talk to Peridot and Leona, if the latter one wasn’t in solitary as well...She and Ben were a wreck together. Perri was good to talk to, but she wasn’t Ben. They were in rather similar situations, so they had plenty to talk and complain about. Their difficult significant others were often the topic of conversation.

Just when he had given up on Ben returning today, a familiar voice called into the room. Kuro perked up, shifting so he was resting on his elbows and looking towards the door. ”Hmm. Do I know you?” He asked playfully. ”You remind me of someone I used to know.” The male shoved himself up so his back was against the wall. He locked eyes with Ben and smiled, always enamored by their depth and emotion. Although Ben tried to act stoic, his eyes gave away everything. At least they did to Kuro. He knew how to read the male very well, with or without using his sight.

”Actually, I was thinking about shacking up with Perri. She’s consistent company, at least. I think she could grow to love me.” He shrugged flippantly, a hint of his bitterness showing through. He loved Bennett to death, but his patience wasn’t endless. His boyfriend plopped down on the bed next to him, and Kuro leaned his head on the other male’s shoulder. ”Missed your hair products, yeah?” Rokuro rolled his purple orbs heavenwards. ”Actually I flushed them all down the drain.” It was easy to tell that he was feeling a little ornery today. His moods were always mercurial. ”I thought about buying you flowers for your return, but you’re gone so often I figured that it would be a waste of money. And then I realized that we’re in jail and I don’t have money nor do we have flowers.”

He made an unidentifiable sound low in his throat. ”But enough about me. We need to go get our shots.” Kuro quickly pecked Ben’s cheek before heading to the door. ”C’mon. I don’t want you to get locked up again for being tardy.” Out in the hallway, he quickly caught sight of Leo and Perri, happily reunited. He waved over at them with a friendly smile.
Poppetta
First Ring of Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AkashiEri on Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:44 pm

Peridot Larou
With:
Leona

Perri let out a quiet chuckle at Leo’s antics. She watched as her girlfriend shot the pair across the hall from them finger guns, to which Bennett responded to by sticking out his tongue childishly. The rose haired woman rolled her eyes good-naturedly. ”Charming.” She remarked dryly with a smirk. When she caught Kuro’s eye, he waved over at her and Leo. She sent him a rare, genuine smile in response. She had always been fond of Kuro, as much as she loathed to admit that she had a soft spot for anyone. There was something unique about the raven haired man, though. He wasn’t like anyone else she had ever met. Well, none of her companions were, actually.

Her attention was drawn down the hall when she heard someone cry out in pain. It appeared that one of the nurses decided to be particularly cruel and had impaled one of the mutants with the long syringe quite aggressively. Peridot grit her teeth and watched with narrow eyes and the nurse yanked the needle out of the mutant’s forearm. She held back a grimace at the beads of blood that started appearing where the needle had been shoved in. What had that mutant done to deserve such treatment? Perri wasn’t the type to rush to anyone’s rescue, but she still found the treatment wrong and outrageous.

As one of the nurses approached her and Leona, she narrowed her jade green eyes dangerously. She didn’t care about herself, but if Leo showed any indication of pain, they’d be dead in a second. Power suppressants or no, Perri was still a force to be reckoned with when angry.

Bennett Hadley
With:
Rokuro

At Rokuro’s unimpressed greeting, Bennett’s blood ran cold. He knew it. He knew Kuro had become sick of him constantly being gone and now he was going to get replaced and--

Did he just smile?

Yeah, definitely just smiled.

Relief shot through the white haired male and warmed him back up. God, he should be used to this from his boyfriend by now, but he could never shake the fear of being replaced. Even if Kuro was just joking around with him, it still struck him with a sense of panic. He hated to admit it, but he was weak when it came to the raven haired man. He was weak and incredibly vulnerable and he despised it. He still was baffled at how he could feel so differently towards someone than he does everyone else. It was like some sort of miracle that he really didn’t ask for in the first place. But he wasn’t complaining! (Okay, maybe he was, just a bit.) He was endlessly grateful for Kuro and his permanent place by his side.

...Ornery and fluctuating moods included.

Ben snorted quietly. ”In jail, we are, but I’m sure you could’ve procured something as a “welcome home” gift.” The weight of Kuro’s head on his shoulder was comforting, even though he could hear the bitterness in his voice. He had to make an effort to stop getting into so much trouble. He didn’t really know if that was possible, but he’d damn well try. At least his best friend, Liam, was back home living a normal life and not shacked up in here. Then things really would be chaotic.

”You didn’t actually get rid of my hair products, right?” He asked, not putting the action past his boyfriend when he was in a sour mood. When he received nothing in response, he frowned deeply. He needed those. They were very expensive to get from the facility commissary. His displeasure was lightened when Kuro kissed his cheek and told him that it was time to be stabbed with a goddamn syringe. Once he followed Kuro outside, he caught Leo shooting him finger guns and he stuck out his tongue childishly in response. Still, he couldn’t help but feel happy that his friend was back with Perri, happy and not isolated.

”You’re next, Hadley. Put out your arm.”

Bennett jumped a bit at the sudden appearance of one of the two nurses making their way down the hallway. Man, he hated this time of the day. Still, he didn’t want to cause any problems for Kuro, so he obediently put out his arm. He grimaced slightly at the action that followed, but kept his mouth shut.
AkashiEri
Sin City Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppetta on Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:46 pm

L E O N A   J A R K I N S
☣ ☣ ☣
”I know I am. It’s why you love me so much.” Leo smirked over at Perri, a devious look in her crimson orbs. She watched the brief interaction between her girlfriend and Rokuro with a faint smile. It made her happy that Perri had been able to make an actual friend. It was rare that the pinkette was able to get along with anyone, much less befriend them. She was ridiculously anti social. Leo, now Leo loved everyone. Okay, not really, but at least she gave them somewhat of a chance.

Everyone’s attention was quickly drawn down the hall, where a mutant had cried out in pain. Leo’s stared blankly in that direction. She had been desensitized to shots a long time ago, although these ones were a little more brutally administered than most. Her childhood had been filled with injections and pills, after all. In fact, they couldn’t even use the veins in her elbow anymore. They were as bad as any junkies. They had to administer the shot into her upper arm. The nurses hated going to the extra effort for her.

”Per, it’s fine. We’ve done this hundreds of times. Nothing’s different now.” Leo rolled up her sleeve, exposing her pale upper arm. No reason to give them more of a fight when she had just gotten back. It would be nice to enjoy her time with Perri for once. She planned to put on her best ‘good girl’ face and try her best to behave. The albino turned as the nurse approached them, showing her bare shoulder. When the needle sunk in, only a small tic in her eye showed that she felt any pain. ”I’m alright, see? Now I just need a damn Hello Kitty bandaid.”

R O K U R O     H I M A J I
Wɪᴛʜ: Bennett
♣ ♣ ♣

Kuro snorted at the idea of a welcome home gift. "I'd be flat broke if I had to buy you something every time you got out of solitary." It wasn't even a rare occurrence anymore. All of his prison money would go down the drain. ”How about this? I’ll buy you something really nice when we break out of here.” He had no doubt that one day they’d break out of this hell hole. It might take some time; weeks, months, years, but they would do it. Rokuro refused to believe that the rest of his life was going to be spent in this damnable facility. He was going to live a real life in the outside world, and Ben was going to be with him. In the ideal world, Leona and Peridot would join them.

That being said, he wasn’t a complete optimist. It’d be hard to sneak out four people than two. If it came down to it, he would abandon them for Ben. That’s just the way things worked. It was nothing personal. Ben was his whole world, and those girls were only a fraction of it. And not saying it would be easy. He wasn’t that heartless.

”I didn’t throw out your hair products. I did try them though. Feel my hair. It’s so soft.” Rokuro tugged a silky strand of hair between his fingers. Although it smelled slightly more fruity than normal, it really was very soft. Maybe Ben knew what he was talking about. He’d have to steal his boyfriend’s hair products more often. The girly smell was a small price to pay. As the nurse approached Ben, he nodded comfortingly at him. They’d keep this up as long as they had. They’d get out of here.
Poppetta
First Ring of Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top