Sin City
Sin City

( Profiles ) Flashover

2 posters

Go down

( Profiles ) Flashover Empty ( Profiles ) Flashover

Post by AkashiEri Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:55 pm

flashover
n. the moment a conversation becomes real and alive, which occurs when a spark of trust shorts out the delicate circuits you keep insulated under layers of irony, momentarily grounding the static emotional charge you’ve built up through decades of friction with the world.
( Profiles ) Flashover Camera-cool-fashion-film-Favim.com-903476
( Profiles ) Flashover NiyxKsN

Mynnie's Characters
Eri's Characters
AkashiEri
AkashiEri
Sin City Overlord

https://elitesinners.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

( Profiles ) Flashover Empty Re: ( Profiles ) Flashover

Post by AkashiEri Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:04 pm

Stand on up and take a bow
There is something there and it's showing
There is no need to look around you're the best we got going
Shout out to the dreams you'll chase
Shout out to the hearts you'll break

Nothing is gonna stop you now
I guess you better be going
You'll never be far, I'm keeping you near, inside of my heart, you're here
Go on, It's got to be time, you're starting to shine cause what you've got is gold
I know you're gold

( Profiles ) Flashover YaS12WZ
Physical Stats:
It won't take you long to get when you feel like your soaring
So write it all and don't forget, you gotta tell us your story:

Last edited by AkashiEri on Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
AkashiEri
AkashiEri
Sin City Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post by AkashiEri Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:05 pm

There’s a war inside my head,
Sometimes I was that I was dead
I’m broken
So I call this therapist,
And she says, “Girl you can’t be fixed, just take this”

( Profiles ) Flashover BOTZUf7
Photo Album:
Physical Stats:
And I don't need your quick fix
I don't want your prescriptions
Just cause you say I'm crazy:

Last edited by AkashiEri on Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
AkashiEri
AkashiEri
Sin City Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post by AkashiEri Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:08 pm

The house was awake
With shadows and monsters
The hallways they echoed and groaned

I sat alone, in bed 'til the morning
I'm crying, "They're coming for me"
And I tried to hold these secrets inside me
My mind's like a deadly disease

( Profiles ) Flashover JVWVCUI
Photo Album:
Physical Stats:
And I've grown familiar
With villains that live in my head
They beg me to write them
So I'll never die when I'm dead:

Last edited by AkashiEri on Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
AkashiEri
AkashiEri
Sin City Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post by impudent_mugwump Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:08 pm

THERE ARE STILL NIGHTS WHEN I FIND MYSELF TRYING TO HOLD MY BONES TOGETHER WITH BLEEDING HANDS AND BREATHING GETS HARD BUT FUCK, IF I CAN SURVIVE YOU AND THE WAY YOU TORE ME APART I CAN SURVIVE ANYTHING.
— sophie m.
p h o t o . a l b u m :
( Profiles ) Flashover OXA3SpJ

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE .

height .  Leggy at 5'7" [170 cm].
weight . 119 lbs [54 kg].  Severely underweight. Worryingly prominent collarbones.
hair . Raven-black. Silky and long. Sideswept bangs. Her hair is the one thing that she
always remembers to take good care of.

eyes . Crystal blue eyes, naturally round but usually half-lidded in skepticism. Long
lashes and thin eyebrows. Constant dark circles underneath them from lack of sleep.

complexion . Deathly pale.
distinguishing features . Sharp, angular bone structure. Jagged scars on her wrists.

CHARACTER INFORMATION .

name .
Amaryllis Phaedra Kaustinen

nicknames .
Amari is a personal favorite, and Mara isn’t half-bad. Lily and Lissa are tolerable, but
she’d rather you just use her full name instead of the last two.

age .
Eighteen [18]

gender .
Cisgender female

position .
Senior

personality .
[✱]  Sardonic and cynical, Amaryllis has a grimly mocking sense of humor and a
sarcastic, contemptuous way of speaking that leaves you with a bitter taste in the back
of your mouth after you have a conversation with her.  On good days, she tamps the
derision and unpleasantness down somewhat, so even if you don't enjoy talking with
her, at least it's not outright terrible.  However, on bad days?  Good luck to you.
Acerbic and caustic and every other terrible thing in between, she'll positively tear you
and your self-esteem to shreds.
[✱]  Blessed with a quick wit and a sharp tongue, you'll usually find her on the winning
side of a verbal altercation.  It's a rare day when she's off her game and you're lucky
enough to land a hit.
[✱]  Noticeably condescending and treats everyone like they're children, young and
naïve and inexperienced and foolish.  She doesn't exactly act like you're lower than
she is, or treat you like scum on the bottom of her shoe, but she definitely does act
like you don't know what you're doing.  She sometimes uses saccharine pet names
just to drive this point home.
[✱]  She's fairly antisocial and has a hard time connecting with people, even if it's just
on a superficial level.  She's that one kid in your second grade class that never shows
up to birthday parties when she's invited, so people gradually stop inviting her
altogether.  You'll have a hard time trying to get through to her, because she sure as
hell isn't going to make it easy for you.
[✱]  Hates the feeling of loud or crowded social situations, as well as small or enclosed
spaces.  Both make her feel trapped, and you'll notice her getting agitated, lashing out
at people who aren't doing anything and scratching at the scabbed cuts on her forearms
until they bleed.
[✱]  She has trust issues a mile wide.  She has a hard time opening up to people and
letting them in, because she hates feeling vulnerable and exposed and there's a voice
that's telling her she can't trust you, you'll use her and then leave her just like — just
like —
[✱]  And there will be days where, even if by some stroke of a miracle you manage to
get her to consider you a friend and you manage to get her to trust you, she all of a
sudden closes off and treats you like a stranger, no differently than she treats anyone
else.  This is when her insecurities and her paranoia and her self-loathing get too much
for her to handle, and even though she's pushing you away like she hasn't pushed you
away for a long time, this is when she needs you the most.
[✱]  Loyal, definitely.  If she loves you and cares for you, then she'll follow you to the
ends of the earth if you ask her to — but beware.  If you break her trust, there's no way
you're earning it back.  She's not letting you in again just for you to hurt her again,
she's not stupid.  From that point forward, you're an enemy, not a friend.
[✱]  Oh boy can she hold a grudge.  She won't ever forget anyone who's wronged her,
and though she's not big on the whole revenge game, she'll definitely play it if you hurt
her badly enough.
[✱]  Underneath her veneer of calm and control, she's frankly just a mess.  She's a
badly stitched together patchwork of anxiety and self-hatred and repressed emotions
and loneliness and heaven knows what else is lurking underneath her skin.  She hurts
so badly inside, all the time, and despite knowing that what she needs is a healthy
outlet, she doesn't try and find one.  Self-harm is her outlet and if she doesn't cut then
everything inside will eventually explode and there'll be nothing left.
[✱]  She likes to think that she's independent, that by pushing everyone else away
and dealing with her problems herself (no matter how unhealthy her coping methods
are), she's proving herself to be strong.  But what she refuses to see is that it's
destroying her — but what does it matter, when her pride is one of the few things that
she can hope to salvage?

biography .
tw ; sexual assault, self harm :

other .
- She can't stand her reflection.
- Really would prefer it if you didn't touch her. She’s gotten better at reacting to skin-
on-skin contact, but she’s still a long ways off from being comfortable with touching.
- Also has gotten better with panic attacks in triggering situations, but without Cloud
or her brother, she feels more vulnerable and anxious than normal.
- Carries a pocketknife with her at any and all times.
- Hasn’t had a good night’s sleep in a while; she suffers from chronic insomnia.
- Terrible eating habits like she barely eats and when she does, she has a hard time
keeping it down.
- Hasn’t touched alcohol since the incident and refuses to let Vladilen near it either.
- Fond of biter sweets and will probably murder you over dark chocolate.
- Adores astronomy and the night sky.

Last edited by impudent_mugwump on Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:47 pm; edited 10 times in total
impudent_mugwump
impudent_mugwump
Second Ring of Hell

Back to top Go down

Post by impudent_mugwump Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:10 pm

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO TELL YOU I'M BROKEN WITHOUT FEELING NEEDY.
I DON'T KNOW HOW TO OPEN UP WITHOUT FEELING JUDGED.
I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CRY WHEN MY TEARS FEEL LIKE ACID.

I JUST NEED YOU TO SEE THAT I'M HURTING WITHOUT ME TELLING YOU BECAUSE MY WORDS ARE BLEEDING OUT OF MY MOUTH, WAITING FOR YOU TO STITCH ME UP AND MAKE ME FINE ALTHOUGH I KNOW THAT'S NOT YOUR JOB AND YOU'RE BETTER OFF WITHOUT ME.

I JUST NEED YOU TO SEE ME ONE LAST TIME.
— b.g.t.
p h o t o . a l b u m :
( Profiles ) Flashover PhtpKmJ

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE .

height .  5'10 1/2" [179 cm] and severely begrudges the half an inch Cloud has on him.
weight . 169 lbs [77 kg]. Extremely well-toned muscle.
hair . Naturally black, although he went through a yearlong phase when he was fifteen
where he dyed it navy blue. Always a bird’s nest, and when he’s agitated he runs his
fingers through it and messes it up even worse.

eyes . Cobalt, narrow and long-lashed and wary. A surprisingly pretty color.
complexion . Olive and lightly tanned from all the time he spends outside. Scars and
bruises are far from uncommon, yet his skin is still surprisingly smooth and cool to the
touch. Blushes show up starkly against his complexion, something he very much hates.

distinguishing features . Dresses like he threw on the first thing he could find,
which is probably what he did. It’s unfortunately a regular occurrence to see him
walking late into his first period class with a busted lip and bloody knuckles. Constantly
wears a silver chain with a thin, tag-like pendant on it.

CHARACTER INFORMATION .

name .
Vladilen Everett Kaustinen

nicknames .
Vlad is what most people refer to him as, but if you address him directly as anything
other than Vladilen and don’t know him well, he’ll either not respond or tell you, in no
uncertain terms, to fuck off.

age .
Seventeen [17]

gender .
Cisgender male

position .
Junior, but it’s quite a surprise to many people (himself included) that he wasn’t held
back a year, considering how many disciplinary issues he has and how often he skips
his classes.

personality .
Confrontational and proud, Vladilen is quick to take something as an insult and quick
to jump to conclusions. In nine situations out of ten, his way of defending his dignity
is through physical means. If he happens to hear a floating piece of gossip that says
something negative about either him or the one (maybe grudgingly two) people he
cares about, he will find the source and he will punch their lights out. He’s not
the type of person to take something lying down, not when he’s spent the first decade
of his life letting things go and waiting for them to blow over.

He’s been a doormat for too disgustingly long to ever go back to his old habits.

Someone you might call a lone wolf, Vlad doesn’t work well in groups and has a hard
time cooperating. His first instinct is to rebel against authority figures, and he doesn’t
take well to people telling him what to do. His pride plays a part in this as well; he’s
perfectly capable on his own, he doesn’t need anyone’s help.  Emotionally distant
and solitary, you’d be hard-pressed to get him to call you a friend, and it doesn’t help
at all that he’s the type of stubborn that refuses to lose an argument.  He would try
and walk on two broken legs if someone weren’t there to stop him.

So, so protective. People he cares about are few and far in between, so it only makes
sense that he’d be that much more protective over them. Despite being more than a
little awkward in emotional matters, he’s going to try his goddamn best to give you the
support you need, and he’s a surprisingly good listener if you need to talk. Not only that,
but he’s an extremely honest person (sometimes uncomfortably blunt and a tad tactless
though), so you can trust him to tell you the truth no matter the situation. Even when
he’s caring about you, he’s going to do it in an extremely rough, aggressive manner;
if he’s patching you up because you got hurt, he’s going to be half-tempted to hit you
with the first-aid kit, and while he’s cleaning out your wounds with iodine and slapping
bandages onto you he’s going to be muttering darkly under his breath, things like “You
never take care of yourself, you idiot” or “One day you’re going to bleed out in the street
because you can’t watch out for yourself, moron” — and you’re going to be thinking that
he’s overreacting, just a little, because you literally fell and scraped your knee.

But he can’t help but worry, over-worry, because already once before he’s failed in
protecting someone he cared for, and he can’t le that happen again. He can’t. He
can be an inadequate student, an inadequate son, but he refuses to be an inadequate
friend. He’s scared, because today it’s a skinned knee but tomorrow it could be a bullet
and he just wants to keep everyone he loves safe but he can’t.

Despite all his bravado, Vladilen is painfully human, and he’s terrible aware of that.
Insecurities hide beneath his veneer of prideful independence, because he’s not strong
enough to have protected his older sister and what kind of brother isn’t there when
his sister needs him most?
That’s why he competes in underground fighting rings; the
victory is nice, sure, and the money is an added bonus, but at the end of the day, what’s
a better way to get stronger than to throw himself at the most threatening people the
underground has to offer?  There are probably safer, healthier alternatives, sure, but
those alternatives are also less successful.

biography .

other .
- An avid participant of underground fighting rings, something that no one, not even
his older sister, knows about. It’s something he’d very much prefer to keep a secret.
- He and Rogan Moretti are wary of each other, even while in school, because
they’ve been matched against each other twice now. Vlad has won both times, but
the second time just barely.
- He doesn’t own a car but he drives a motorcycle, which is cool but sucks in winter.
- His sister is like 90% of his impulse control, and even with her around he’s still rash
and alarmingly impetuous.
- Has some sort of rivalry going on with Cloud Vervain, and everyone has learned by
now to evacuate when the two of them are in a ten-foot radius of each other.

Last edited by impudent_mugwump on Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:53 pm; edited 14 times in total
impudent_mugwump
impudent_mugwump
Second Ring of Hell

Back to top Go down

Post by impudent_mugwump Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:13 pm

QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE.
— author author
p h o t o . a l b u m :
( Profiles ) Flashover JuHtCAY

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE .

height .  -'-" [--- cm]
weight . --- lbs [-- kg]
hair . blah blah blah
eyes . blah blah blah
complexion . blah blah blah
distinguishing features . blah blah blah

CHARACTER INFORMATION .

name .

nicknames .

age .

gender .

position .

personality .

biography .

other .

Last edited by impudent_mugwump on Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
impudent_mugwump
impudent_mugwump
Second Ring of Hell

Back to top Go down

Post by impudent_mugwump Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:15 pm

blaaaaze
( Profiles ) Flashover 7MIO8n0
impudent_mugwump
impudent_mugwump
Second Ring of Hell

Back to top Go down