Sin City
Sin City

[ Profiles ] Snarkfest

2 posters

Go down

[ Profiles ] Snarkfest Empty [ Profiles ] Snarkfest

Post by ChiaRoseKuro Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:27 am

Since Tas and I are adamant that we will shove Snark into every single AU we've put them in (which will probably take us forever, realistically speaking, but eh), we're going to have a global profile thread where we put the boys, their kids and whatever other characters come to mind. I literally have no ideas when it comes to the code but let's make a basic one to save our minds.

Profile Code

Appearance
Name
Personality Blurb
Other

Other categories will be optional unless stated otherwise
Character List

Tas' Characters

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
---
Shiro's Characters

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
---

Last edited by ChiaRoseKuro on Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:58 am; edited 8 times in total
ChiaRoseKuro
ChiaRoseKuro
Sin City Underlord

http://chiatestscodes.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

[ Profiles ] Snarkfest Empty Re: [ Profiles ] Snarkfest

Post by ChiaRoseKuro Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

H e i g h t <<
6'0" :: 182cm (Older)<<|
5'10" :: 177cm (Younger)<<|
ngl he misses lauding his extra inch over Liron's head<<|

W e i g h t <<
157lbs :: 71kg (Older)<<|
141lbs :: 64kg (Younger)<<|

H a i r <<
Black<<|
Nape-Length<<|
Thick Right Fringe<<|
Surprisingly Soft and Smooth<<|

E y e s <<
Black (older) :: Dark Purple (younger)<<|
Generally Disdainful / Condescending<<|
Prominent Lines (older) :: Faint Lines (younger)<<|

C o m p l e x i o n <<
Peaches + Cream<<|
Doesn't Mar Easily<<|
Soft but Somewhat Rough<<|
Somewhat Cool (older) :: Icy Cold (younger)<<|

D i s t .   F e a t u r e s <<
Monochrome Clothing<<|
Thick Bandages :: Arms (older)<<|
Black Elbow-Length Gloves (younger)<<|
Never without a condescending expression on his face<<|

T h e m e .  S o n g <<
Black Gold (otetsu ft. Megurine Luka)<<|

F a c e .  C l a i m <<
Uchiha Sasuke [Naruto; post-canon]<<|
Alternate Images (Older):
Alternate Images (Younger):

Saskia Sunder Kelsey
The Cold-Blooded Conqueror
Sofianos-Kelsey Patriarch
N i c k n a m e ( s )
Sas :: Skier :: Sassun
( it's highly recommended that you don't give him one )

G e n d e r
Cisgender Male

O r i e n t a t i o n
Grayromantic Asexual
( or, at least, that was until he met Liron )

R e l a t i o n s h i p s
(Grudgingly?) Married to Liron Sofianos :: Snark
Best friends with Milrai Jiel Brzoza :: #SassMe
Father to the Sofianos-Kelsey kids
O t h e r
Saskia would never be caught dead in anything less than smart casual wear, much less something that had more colour than his face did. Even when he's inebriated, one would be hard-pressed to get him out of his stuffy clothing.

Being a chronic insomniac, Saskia averages around three hours of sleep per night and sneaks in naps whenever he has time to. Despite this, there are very few people who've seen him asleep during the day; he hates revealing his vulnerabilities, after all.

Many people have tried to guess why Saskia styles his hair so that his left eye is hidden, but nobody's ever been able to confirm the actual reason for themselves. Truthfully speaking, though, there's no particular reason it's kept that way; as soon as he wakes up to style his hair, it naturally flops into position.
Intelligent :: Pragmatic :: Reticent :: Acerbic :: Individualistic

Effortlessly graceful in his mannerisms and speech, Saskia is often seen as the dominant, successful individual he has been trained to portray from birth. With his ability to gauge people's intentions and react to them accordingly, coupled with his gilded tongue and his propensity to twist things in his favour, it's almost impossible to catch him off-guard or stump him any more than he consciously allows. For those who progress no further than acquaintanceship, he is often seen as the typical charismatic businessman, the sort of person his parents could proudly declare as their son and which people either envied or adored. For those that don't look deeper than his surface-deep act, there are few flaws that can be used to pick him apart.

Yet Saskia is far from a perfect person and it shows in the way he stopped living for others and started living for himself, soon after he met a man who he could not charm or pretend at amity with. Polished he may seem to the untrained eye, but it only takes a certain measure of familiarity for him to break out his sarcasm and sharp wit, cutting down other's self-esteem as effortlessly as he once built it up. Those who could claim even the most tentative of friendships with him often find themselves backtracking from the cruel words that well from him when the occasion allows it, and the worst thing is that he means just about every single one he says. In his case, at least, familiarity breeds contempt and it would be hard-pressed for someone to withstand his coldness.

For Saskia is an inherently selfish person, someone who strives to find meaning in his life and who would not bat a lash for those he steps over on his personal quest. Few ever receive anything from him that is not tinged with suspicion, and fewer still will ever receive those willingly. Those who are not his immediate family- the husband he pretends to loathe and the children he cannot keep out of his frozen heart- or his closest friends will never be privy to the near-inexplicable selflessness he rarely musters up. He may be willing to do just about anything for the few he deems as precious, but the world at large will only ever see the icy veneer he displays to everyone.

They will never see his breakdowns, the lows in his life and the utter meaninglessness a loud, foul-mouthed boy by the name of Liron Sofianos blasted away.

Last edited by ChiaRoseKuro on Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:29 pm; edited 19 times in total
ChiaRoseKuro
ChiaRoseKuro
Sin City Underlord

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaRoseKuro Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:45 am

H e i g h t <<
5'11" :: 180cm<<|

W e i g h t <<
154lbs :: 70kg<<|

H a i r <<
Black<<|
Medium-Long<<|
V-Shaped Fringe<<|
Soft and Fluffy, but don't expect to touch it anytime soon<<|

E y e s <<
Light Blue<<|
Generally Haughty / Annoyed<<|
Framed by Thick Eyebrows + Thin Eyelashes<<|

C o m p l e x i o n <<
Alabaster<<|
Burns Easily<<|
Well Maintained :: Somewhat Cold<<|

Multiple Ear Piercings :: Left<<|
Black Accessories are a Must<<|
Opened Shirts :: he likes showing off his body<<|
His wardrobe is a disaster filled with creased, black clothes<<|

T h e m e .  S o n g <<
Disturbed Manic Girl (rerulili ft. Fukase & Kagamine Len)<<|

F a c e .  C l a i m <<
Jaejoong [as drawn by Takenaka]<<|

Abraxas Sofianos-Kelsey
The Arrogant Asshole
Oldest Sofianos-Kelsey Child + Son
N i c k n a m e ( s )
Ax
( anything else will get you choice swear words )

G e n d e r
Cisgender Male

O r i e n t a t i o n
Homoromantic Hypersexual
( he tries to deny he's flaming gay. nobody buys it. )

Oldest adopted son of Saskia + Liron
Older brother to the Sofianos-Kelsey kids
Cleo Sofianos-Kelsey's #1 troublemaker, after his fathers
O t h e r
Abraxas is neither a night or morning person; when he stays up, he tends to make a fool of himself on social media, but try waking him up before 10am and he's not only incoherent, but incredibly foul-mouthed too.

Abraxas tends to disown his family as soon as he's with his gang of friends, but that doesn't stop him from engaging in play-fighting (or actual fighting) with some of his siblings. His favourite pastime with them is laughing over his fathers' antics.

Although Abraxas often looks like he fell out of bed, the truth is that he spends an awfully long time primping himself up in the morning. He tends to go a little ballistic if you don't give him his drawn-out morning shower- and don't ever take away his hair products or his mirrors if you know what's good for you.

Charismatic :: Intense :: Aggressive :: Confrontational :: Self-Entitled

Few doubt Abraxas' parentage as soon as they observe or interact with him at length; if his resemblance to Saskia and Liron isn't evident in his biting insults and barely-tempered anger, it shows in his wild oscillations between cold aloofness and spontaneous bursts of activity. Although there is little of the calculating intelligence and bull-headed determination his fathers possess, he more than makes up for it with his magnetic aura, no thanks to the sort of inherent charm that allows him to comfortably interact with whoever he wants. Comfort and confidence in his skin enables him to do whatever he wants with the people around him and feel no regret or shame for it, and perhaps it is this defining trait which sets him apart from his fathers.

Because, though Saskia and Liron also possess self-confidence, Abraxas possesses it in spadefuls. Often unable to reconcile his faults with himself, he finds it far easier to push the blame onto others and engage in physical fights to prove his erroneous moral high ground. Short-sighted when it comes to himself but not when it comes to others, most often find that there is very little beneath his charisma which could be considered attractive or amiable, especially not when he's picking at other's wounds with his barbed tongue. Eloquent he may be when the occasion arises, but there is far more venom on his tongue than honey and, more often than not, it comes accompanied with a heavy fist and a completely unwarranted fight.

If there was one flaw that Abraxas was more guilty of than others, it would be between his arrogance and his aggression- yet for all his fighting prowess with his body and with his mind, the shell that protects his heart is thin and fragile at best. For all the insults and attacks he slings at others, it takes very little for his heart to be damaged and for his hurt to manifest outwardly as anger, irritation, hatred. For a person who wants others to love and adore him, he does very little to instigate or maintain such emotions, especially not when he is less than capable of harbouring it himself.

But that is what one gets when one is constantly at odds with the world for no reason at all.

Last edited by ChiaRoseKuro on Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:35 am; edited 5 times in total
ChiaRoseKuro
ChiaRoseKuro
Sin City Underlord

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaRoseKuro Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:45 am

H e i g h t <<
5'9" :: 175cm<<|

W e i g h t <<
141lbs :: 64kg<<|

H a i r <<
Black<<|
Waist-Length<<|
Wavy :: Left Untied<<|
Soft and Silky Smooth<<|

E y e s <<
Light Blue<<|
Generally Serious<<|
Faint Eye Shadow :: black<<|

C o m p l e x i o n <<
Tanned<<|
Tans Easily<<|
Well Maintained :: Warm<<|

Asymmetric Earrings<<|
Modest Knee-Length Skirts<<|
No Visible Makeup (apart from the eye shadow)<<|
Impractically Long Fingernails :: it's her sole self-indulgence<<|

T h e m e .  S o n g <<
tba<<|

F a c e .  C l a i m<<
Scheherazade al-Rahman [Trinity Blood]<<|
( as drawn by Artgerm )<<|

Cleo Sofianos-Kelsey
The Neurotic Nurturer
2nd Oldest Sofianos-Kelsey Child + Oldest Daughter
N i c k n a m e ( s )
Mom
( but seriously, are you really that lazy )

G e n d e r
Cisgender Female

O r i e n t a t i o n
Sapioromantic Demisexual
( she's pretty open-minded, given her family circumstances )

Oldest adopted daughter of Saskia + Liron
Pseudo-mother + older sister to the Sofianos-Kelsey kids
Eternally suffering from everyone but Lucan's and Stella's antics
O t h e r
Being one of the more sensible members in her family, Cleo's often responsible for her siblings and fathers. Naturally, this has meant that she gained far too much experience in domestic chores and bailing people out of jail.

Although Cleo often has her hands full with ensuring her family isn't being a public nuisance (or anything worse), she squirrels away a bit of time to practice music. Apart from weekly singing lessons, she also watches several online videos to acquaint herself with the guitar.

Cleo may be excellent when it comes to dealing with her siblings' and fathers' antics, but she can be pretty gullible as a result of her serious and straightforward nature. There's been a number of times when she's been roped into elaborate practical jokes without realizing anything, until it was too late.

Stern :: Reserved :: Blunt :: Observant :: Perfectionistic

Cool, calm and collected, with the intimidating aura both her fathers possess, Cleo commands people's attention with the ease that half her family have and half the fuss that any of them make. Though few words pass through her lips and fewer sentences are uttered with her voice, it's hard to ignore her presence when amongst others, especially not when her expression is set in its usual stoic position. For someone who rarely speaks or shows her emotions, she tends to convey exactly what she wants through her eyes and actions alone with very little difficulty. In the few instances that she speaks, it's hard to misunderstand exactly what she wants.

This is because Cleo is a person who doesn't do things by halves and who, when tasked with anything, will take the shortest amount of time to complete it. Given the environment she has grown up in and the demands with which she imposes upon herself and others, it probably comes as no surprise that she is a systematic worker, one who neglects nothing that is brought to her attention and completes everything as best as she can. Although this mainly applies to daily activities like chores and homework, the same could also be said of her relationship with people; namely, the care with which she maintains and strengthens ties with others. Yet nobody in life is perfect and she is no exception.

Such imperfections are a problem for Cleo, as she finds it hard (if not downright impossible) to reconcile her faults and the faults in her work. Incorrect phrases in speech, unsatisfactory work- none of these are tolerable in her eyes, and it's common for her to berate herself in an unnecessarily harsh manner if problems arise in anything she does. Perhaps it is inevitable that she fails things, with her penchant for taking on too much to spare others from doing it, but for all her maturity she has yet to learn that not everything can be done successfully or to everyone's standards.

Until someone tells her that she is enough, she will probably never realize that she is.

Last edited by ChiaRoseKuro on Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:30 pm; edited 4 times in total
ChiaRoseKuro
ChiaRoseKuro
Sin City Underlord

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaRoseKuro Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:47 am

H e i g h t <<
5'4" :: 163cm<<|

W e i g h t <<
117lbs :: 53kg<<|

H a i r <<
Black<<|
Nape-Length<<|
Feathery + Windswept<<|
Incredibly Soft :: they take pride in its condition<<|

E y e s <<
Pinkish-Grey<<|
Generally Mischievous<<|
Half-Open :: Thick Lashes<<|

C o m p l e x i o n <<
Peaches + Cream<<|
Doesn't Mar Easily<<|
Soft and Smooth :: Icy Cold<<|

Black leather bracers<<|
Black blazers are a must<<|
Always has a flower on their body<<|
That secretive smile on their face :: they're always up to trouble<<|

T h e m e .  S o n g <<
The Synesthesia Ghost (nekobolo ft. Hatsune Miku)<<|

F a c e .  C l a i m <<
Yagen Toushirou [Touken Ranbu]<<|
Alternate Image:

Shea Sofianos-Kelsey
The Two-Faced Troublemaker
4th Oldest Sofianos-Kelsey Child
N i c k n a m e ( s )
( legit tho, are you seriously that lazy )

G e n d e r
Genderfluid :: Cisgender Male
( please refer to them with they/them pronouns )

O r i e n t a t i o n
Grayromantic Demisexual

Fourth-oldest adopted child of Saskia + Liron
A very irritating sibling to the Sofianos-Kelsey kids
Voted most likely to get a life sentence in jail (by Lucan)
O t h e r
Much like one of their fathers, Shea is a chronic insomniac and averages very little sleep during the night. Unlike Saskia, though, they don't spend their free hours productively; if anything, they do their best to ensure everyone else is awake too.

Shea is fascinated by magic, especially sleight-of-hand and anything to do with impossible escape acts, and practices them ceaselessly when given the chance. So far, their best trick is stealing items off people's bodies without them noticing.

Speaking of stealing things, Shea is an irrevocable kleptomaniac that has difficulty keeping their hands to themselves. Although they try to remedy this by sticking close to one of their siblings and nicking items off them, there are times when their fingers naturally wander off.

Eloquent :: Quick-Witted :: Mischievous :: Deceptive :: Callous

With a counter-argument to refute every argument thrown their way and a mastery over words that could charm just about anyone to do their bidding, Shea is one of the few who are assured in their power over people. Much like their siblings and fathers, they possess a charisma that naturally attracts others to them, but they differ from most of their family members in their ability to maintain the flames of attraction with their verbal prowess. This loquacity, coupled with their curious nature and subsequent knowledge of various topics, often means they have little trouble in engaging others in conversation and keeping them entertained and coming back for more.

Those who do come back for more often realize that there's a reason why Shea needs to be so persuasive with their words, and it's not a good reason at all. Prone to double-crossing or misleading others with their carefully-crafted phrases, it's second nature for them to renegade on flippant promises and airy declarations, if not because it didn't suit them then purely for others' shocked and betrayed reactions. As despicable as it sounds, one of their largest delights in life is ruining people's expectations- even lives- and observing the ways they go about attempting to remedy or ease the situation at hand. Given the chance, they would much rather hurt others than help others.

This is because Shea couldn't care less about the world at large. His supposed best friend met with misfortune? They'd probably shrug and offer their condolences with a smile on their lips and insincerity in their eyes. One of their siblings landed in jail? They'd turn up to the station immediately- not to bail them out, but to laugh at their bad luck and taunt them for all their worth. There is little they enjoy more than human misery and far less they delight in more than human misery they themselves caused, and if people think them to be a devil for it then they will embrace the title with open arms.

They'd be more than happy to give devilspawn a better name, especially if it were that of their own.

Last edited by ChiaRoseKuro on Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:31 pm; edited 6 times in total
ChiaRoseKuro
ChiaRoseKuro
Sin City Underlord

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaRoseKuro Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:47 am

H e i g h t <<
5'5" :: 166cm<<|

W e i g h t <<
126lbs :: 57kg<<|

H a i r <<
Light Blonde<<|
Short and Choppy<<|
He styles it by running his hands through it<<|
Rough + Dry :: the stress takes its toll on him<<|

E y e s <<
Gray<<|
Generally Thoughtful<<|
Faint Eyebags :: he blames his family for that<<|

C o m p l e x i o n <<
Somewhat Pale<<|
Tans/Burns Easily<<|
A Little Rough :: Somewhat Hot<<|

Large black-rimmed glasses<<|
Black helix piercing :: right ear<<|
Low-saturation outfits :: he's fond of wearing sky blue though<<|
Spidery writing :: palms :: whether it's legible is another question<<|

T h e m e .  S o n g <<
Perfectionist Complex (Yamikuro ft. Megurine Luka)<<|

F a c e .  C l a i m<<
Uzumaki Naruto [Naruto]<<|
Alternate Images:

Lucan Sofianos-Kelsey
The Level-Headed Logician
3rd-Youngest Sofianos-Kelsey Child + Youngest Son
N i c k n a m e ( s )
Lu :: Luke :: Lucy [x]
( he's not entirely fond of nicknames though )

G e n d e r
Cisgender Male

O r i e n t a t i o n
Demiromantic Sapiosexual
( he's not particularly picky, honestly speaking )

Youngest adopted son of Saskia + Liron
Pseudo caretaker + brother to the Sofianos-Kelsey kids
First-in-line to inherit the 'mother hen' title from Cleo, along with Stella
O t h e r
Despite his generally plain appearance, Lucan occasionally entertains dreams of living the wild lifestyles half of his siblings indulge in. Apart from the helix piercing he got to indulge in that, he's also planning to get a tattoo in the near future.

Lucan may not possess much in the way of physical strength, but he more than makes up for it with his mental prowess. That doesn't stop him from getting abysmal grades in anything sport-related, though it does help him pull up all his other grades.

Lucan is absolutely tonedeaf and he knows it more than anyone else does, but that doesn't stop him from humming or singing along to catchy tunes in the car. It's probably a good thing that he possesses a naturally soft voice, else he'd annoy more people with his propensity for breaking out into song.

Practical :: Analytic :: Intelligent :: Withdrawn :: Apathetic

Down-to-earth and soft-spoken, with none of the presence that most of his others siblings possess, it's often hard to see how Lucan is related to everyone else in the Sofianos-Kelsey household. There's far less of the physical strength characteristic of his family, much less the accompanying arrogance or recklessness, yet there will still be moments when he'll catch others off guard from his actions. Though he isn't spectacularly eye-catching, his thoughts run deeper than most, and few can trump him when it comes to general knowledge or detailed planning. It may be easy to wrestle him to the ground, but it would be significantly more difficult to leave him stumped or confused.

For Lucan makes up for his lacking physique with his formidable mental prowess, both through close observation and quick deductive thinking. Slight and short he may be, but a fearsome intellect lies beneath his thoughtful eyes. Those who try to double-cross or manipulate him would be hard-pressed to do so, no thanks to his cool rationality and the difficulty with which he can be emotionally influenced, and few would have the capacity to best him in a battle of wits and logic. Far more suited to the role of a tactician than a foot soldier, his force is subtle but inexorable, power hidden beneath flat gazes and closed expressions.

Yet there will be times when Lucan stumbles and falls- not because his mind has failed him, but because his heart has done so. Though his wisdom encompasses various topics, there is none to be found in the way of feelings and emotional bonds, both of which he has little of and a lesser perceived need for them. Ask him of history or geography and he would be more than adept at answering any questions thrown his way, but asking him anything personal or psychological often leads to dull, disappointing and inadequate responses. He may be able to explain the chemicals which induce emotions and the logical reasons behind emotions, but ask him to discern emotion or express it and he will often be left perplexed.

Intelligence may mean everything to him, but not everything is within his grasp.

Last edited by ChiaRoseKuro on Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:15 am; edited 4 times in total
ChiaRoseKuro
ChiaRoseKuro
Sin City Underlord

Back to top Go down

Post by impudent_mugwump Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:22 am

WE GAIN STRENGTH IN THE MOST IRONIC WAY.  WE FIND IT WHEN WE ARE WEAKEST, WHEN WE THINK WE ARE BREAKING INTO A SHATTERED CHAOS.  WE LEARN TO HAVE THE STRENGTH TO LET GO OF WHAT DOESN'T MAKE US STRONG.
— chrissey pinney
p h o t o . a l b u m :

(YOUNGER) PHYSICAL APPEARANCE .

height .  5'9" [175 cm]
weight . 145 lbs [66 kg].  Leanly toned muscle.  Hella nice biceps i promise.
hair . Blonde.  Long, messy, and unkempt.  Choppy, spiky strands, and he gets severely
pissed if you ruffle his hair.

eyes . Turquoise blue.  Round and expressive and usually angry tbh.  Long lashes.
complexion . Tanned.  Rough with the remnants of stupid accidents.
distinguishing features . Three whisker-shaped tattoos on each cheek, the origin of
which he refuses to discuss.  Really loud all the time, whether in joy, excitement, or
anger (@saskia).  Painfully bright wardrobe.
p h o t o . a l b u m :

(OLDER) PHYSICAL APPEARANCE .

height .  6’1” [185 cm].  Enjoys lording that one inch he has on saskia over his dear
husband because he’s petty enough to take pride in that sort of thing.

weight . 179 lbs [81 kg].  Broad shoulders and a solidly muscled frame.
hair . Golden blonde, far more tameable than it was in his youth.  He chose to crop
it short thanks in no small part to his children and how they tugged on his hair.

eyes . Bright sky blue. Almond-shaped and lively, but far gentler and calmer than
they used to be. Whenever he sees Saskia they light up in this way they don’t do
around anyone else except perhaps his children.

complexion . Lightly tanned.  Cool and smooth to the touch.
distinguishing features . Three whisker-shaped tattoos on each cheek, the origin of
which he refuses to discuss.  Strong, angular features.  He’s fond of form-fitting
but comfortable clothing, and the colors of his wardrobe have severely mellowed
out since his marriage with Saskia.

CHARACTER INFORMATION .

name .
Liron Sofianos

nicknames .
You can try but he'll just frown.

gender .
Cisgender male

orientation .
Homoromantic pansexual

family position .
Sofianos-Kelsey (co-?)Patriarch

personality .
Passionate — Determined — Honest — Impulsive — Well-intentioned
text.

other .
- While he may not seem like it, Liron’s the type of person to see a stray cat or
an injured bird and take it back to his home to nurse it back to health.  He lets it go
when it becomes healthy again.
- Despite his regular spats with his husband and his affectionate grumbling at his
kids, he would do anything and everything for his family.  Touch a hair on any of
their heads and he will murder you.
- His vision’s deteriorating, but he’s far too prideful to admit it and get glasses.
Instead, he squints at faraway things and (attempts to) subtly ask Saskia what that
billboard there says.
- Best friends with Lennox.

Last edited by impudent_mugwump on Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:07 pm; edited 29 times in total
impudent_mugwump
impudent_mugwump
Second Ring of Hell

Back to top Go down

Post by impudent_mugwump Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:54 pm

SOME DAYS, I FEEL EVERYTHING AT ONCE. OTHER DAYS, I FEEL NOTHING AT ALL. I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S WORSE: DROWNING BENEATH THE WAVES, OR DYING FROM THE THIRST.
— o.m.
p h o t o . a l b u m :

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE .

height .  5'10" [178 cm]
weight . 128 lbs [58 kg]. Terribly underweight, with prominent ribs and collarbones.
All his clothing hangs off of his frame.

hair . Coal-black. Glossy if properly cared for, but at its current state, its color is dull
and it hangs limply about his face. Long, wavy strands that brush his shoulders.

eyes . Bright, cerulean blue. Almond-shaped with long lashes. Closed-off and distant.
Usually bloodshot and red-rimmed.

complexion . Fair with rosy undertones. Extremely sensitive, easy to burn under the
sun and easy to bruise. Scars are scattered about his body, the most prominent
being the self-inflicted and usually fresh ones on his wrists.

distinguishing features . Usually looks as though he’s been crying, which realistically
speaking, he probably has. Sometimes bites his bottom lip so hard it bleeds.

CHARACTER INFORMATION .

name .
Anthony Sofianos-Kelsey

nicknames .
Anto, Annie, etc., but only by his family.

gender .
Cisgender male

orientation .
Homoromantic demisexual

family position .
Third-oldest Sofianos-Kelsey child and second-oldest son

personality .
Reclusive — Skittish — Neurotic — Well-meaning — Forgiving
text.

other .
- His mental and emotional states are extremely fragile at best, but despite his
parents and siblings telling him to not push himself, he does his best to drag himself
to all the social events his family attends.
- He keeps as much to himself as possible, for fear of burdening his family, most
particularly Cleo, Lucan, and Stella, who have enough on their plates as it is.
- Extremely well-developed five senses, which is useful, but works against him
when he’s in the middle of a breakdown.
- His favorite flavor of anything is just plain vanilla.

Last edited by impudent_mugwump on Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:07 pm; edited 13 times in total
impudent_mugwump
impudent_mugwump
Second Ring of Hell

Back to top Go down

Post by impudent_mugwump Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:56 pm

OF COURSE I AM NOT WORRIED ABOUT INTIMIDATING MEN. THE TYPE OF MAN WHO WILL BE INTIMIDATED BY ME IS EXACTLY THE TYPE OF MAN I HAVE NO INTEREST IN.
— chimamanda ngozi adichie
p h o t o . a l b u m :

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE .

height .  Intimidatingly tall at 5'11" [180 cm], and that's without her heels.
weight . 157 lbs [71 kg]. A lot of the weight’s gone to her chest and thighs, but she’s
extremely well-toned in general. Curvy.

hair . Flaxen blonde, extremely long and thick. Glossy and smooth. Extremely nice to
touch, which she’s always doing, whether running her hand through it or twirling a
strand around her finger absent-mindedly. Her hair is one of her greatest pride and joys.

eyes . Smoky grey eyes, sultry and half-lidded. Eyebrows on point. She wears her eye
makeup super thick and spends like an hour or two on it every morning. Thick, dramatic
lashes.

complexion . Fair with olive undertones. Lightly tanned. Smooth and unblemished.
distinguishing features . She wears a lot of heavy jewelry and heaven forbid Snark ever
go on a family vacation, because she’s going to spend half an hour taking it all off at
the metal detector. Fond of tight, revealing clothing. Many tattoos on her person.

CHARACTER INFORMATION .

name .
Isabel Sofianos-Kelsey

nicknames .
Izzy is a personal favorite, but she responds well to whatever.

gender .
Cisgender female

orientation .
Greyromantic hypersexual

family position .
Fifth-oldest Sofianos-Kelsey child and second-oldest daughter

personality .
Independent — Self-assured — Confident — Seductive — Femme Fatale
text

other .
- She has an extensive collection of makeup, hair, and skincare products, one that's
only potentially rivalled by Abraxas.
- The way to her heart is through expensive perfumes and lotions.
- She has one-night stands and goes clubbing on the daily, and her parents have
long since given up on trying to stop her, considering how little success their previous
bans had.

Last edited by impudent_mugwump on Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:07 pm; edited 12 times in total
impudent_mugwump
impudent_mugwump
Second Ring of Hell

Back to top Go down

Post by impudent_mugwump Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:57 pm

TODAY IS THE DAY TO STOP PRETENDING THAT YOU ARE OKAY WITH NOT BEING OKAY. YESTERDAY COULD HAVE BEEN THE DAY YOU LIED YOUR LAST "I'M FINE". TOMORROW COULD BE THE DAY YOU ACTUALLY MEAN IT.
IF YOU DO NOT PULL THE WEEDS IN THE GARDEN, THE FLOWERS WILL NEVER GROW.
— g.h.
p h o t o . a l b u m :

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE .

height .  5'6" [168 cm]
weight . Curvy at 138 lbs [63 kg].
hair . Golden blonde. Long and thick, falling to the middle of her back when she lets it
down, which she does most of the time. Sleek and glossy.

eyes . Sky blue, bright and cheerful. Round and wide and always twinkling as if she’s
just told a joke. Long, thick lashes. Vivid eye makeup, applied with a far less careful
hand than Isabel. Eyebrows on point.

complexion . Peaches-and-cream with rosy undertones and a healthy glow. Soft and
smooth and prone to being burnt if she doesn’t apply sunscreen. She has freckles.

distinguishing features . She really loves woolen scarves and hats, even moreso if
they are a matching set. Dresses to the nines all day everyday. She has a nose ring, as
well as a piercing on her lower lip and under it.

CHARACTER INFORMATION .

name .
Stella Sofianos-Kelsey

nicknames .
Stels, Ella, Ellie; she's extremely fond of nicknames.

gender .
Cisgender female

orientation .
Panromantic pansexual

family position .
Second-youngest Sofianos-Kelsey child and daughter

personality .
Optimistic — Cheerful — Level-headed — Supportive — Mature
text.

other .
- She volunteers at the animal shelter in her spare time, which admittedly isn’t a lot,
since she usually has her hands full watching out for her family, even with Lucan and
Cleo’s help.
- She’s a massive believer in holidays and goes all out in decorating, whether it’s
Halloween or Christmas or even something as insignificant as Saint Patrick’s Day.
- Is something of an athlete and is currently on a number of sports teams.  At the
moment, she plays tennis and basketball, and does cross-country.

Last edited by impudent_mugwump on Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:08 pm; edited 11 times in total
impudent_mugwump
impudent_mugwump
Second Ring of Hell

Back to top Go down

Post by impudent_mugwump Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:58 pm

SOMETIMES BURNING BRIDGES IS AWESOME. IT PREVENTS YOU FROM GOING BACK TO PLACES YOU SHOULD NEVER HAVE VISITED TO BEGIN WITH.
— anonymous
p h o t o . a l b u m :

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE .

height .  The shortest one of the family at 5'3" [160 cm].
weight . 118 lbs [54 kg]. Pixie-like frame.
hair . The darkest black can get. Cut choppily and cut short, not even reaching her
shoulders. Thick, soft strands, nice to card your fingers through, but that’s a privilege
you’re not going to get. Naturally wavy, and humid weather makes it unbearably curly.

eyes . Vivid cerulean blue. Wide with a distinctly cat-like shape to them. Ridiculously
long, thick lashes. Mischievous and lively.

complexion . Olive with faint freckles. Smooth.
distinguishing features . Perpetually wears a taunting smile or this look in her eyes
that tells you she’s up to no good. Her wardrobe consists of dark, oversized clothing.
You will never catch her without a beanie on her head.

CHARACTER INFORMATION .

name .
Piper Sofianos-Kelsey

nicknames .
Pipes, Pi, Pipper; she's really only fond of the first.

gender .
Cisgender female

orientation .
Greyromantic pansexual

family position .
Youngest Sofianos-Kelsey child and youngest daughter

personality .
Disobedient — Shrewd — Creative — Determined — Sly

other .
- Is perpetually warring with Abraxas and no one really knows why.
- Huge cat person.

Last edited by impudent_mugwump on Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:08 pm; edited 8 times in total
impudent_mugwump
impudent_mugwump
Second Ring of Hell

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaRoseKuro Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:42 am

H e i g h t <<
6'2" :: 188cm (Older)<<|
5'11" :: 179cm (Younger)<<|

W e i g h t <<
172lbs :: 78kg (Older)<<|
161lbs :: 73kg (Younger)<<|

H a i r <<
Bright Green<<|
Shoulder-Length<<|
Looks like a bunch of leaves<<|
Surprisingly soft and smooth, for leaves<<|

E y e s <<
Crimson<<|
Generally Irritable<<|
Narrowed :: Faint Eyebags<<|

C o m p l e x i o n <<
Lightly Tanned<<|
Bruises Somewhat Easily<<|
Rough + Soft :: Pleasantly Cool<<|

Retro earphones :: he rarely, if ever, takes them off<<|
Leafy growths :: head + right shoulder + left abdomen<<|
Clawed fingernails :: they grow fast, so he cbf cutting them<<|
Wifebeaters are a must :: going half-naked is fine too though<<|

T h e m e .  S o n g <<
tba<<|

A r t i s t<<
YiLee<<|
Full Image:

Lennox Shea
The Crass Caveman
Liron Sofianos' Best Friend
N i c k n a m e ( s )
Len :: Noxious Fumes [x]
( he's not a big fan of nicknames )

G e n d e r
Cisgender Male

O r i e n t a t i o n
Panromantic Demisexual
( he might pretend he hates Milrai, but he's only interested in her now )

Married (?) to Milrai Jiel Brzoza :: ???
Best friends with Liron Sofianos :: ???
Honorary uncle to the Sofianos-Kelsey kids
O t h e r
Lennox has a tenuous grip on his temper and his language, which was why he was sent off to behaviour management classes as a teenager. Unsurprisingly, he quit early on and got nothing particularly useful out of them.

Lennox is mostly estranged from his birth family, though anyone who asks him the reasons for not reconnecting with them will get a foul look and a snapped profanity, at best. He doesn't remember much about them, either, which doesn't help much.

Despite looking like a person who would be finely attuned to plants, Lennox is absolutely terrible with gardening and often kills whatever he touches, often spectacularly and with no effort at all. Even cacti manage to die of thirst and poisoning around him, though how he manages such a feat is a mystery to all.

Assertive :: Stubborn :: Ill-Mannered :: Irascible :: Belligerent

There are those with imposing presences and tough exteriors, and then there is Lennox: eye-catching, overpowering and undaunted by the challenges of life. With the aura of the unbeaten about him and the persistence to push his ideas forward, back them up and then force them upon everyone else, it's not hard to see how he often comes out on top, whether it be with his fists or words alone. Proficient in the way of physically and verbally suppressing others, he finds it relatively easy to hold his own against others in more ways than one and dig his feet in until there seems little hope of moving him. One could almost think of him as the archetypal leader, with his dominant personality and deadset ways.

However, there is more to being a leader than possessing undue amounts of willpower and fortitude, and Lennox's temper is his biggest letdown in this department. Prone to profane outbursts and aggressive displays, often violent and mostly unprovoked, there's little that could be considered pleasant about him and less still that one might find admirable, given his lack of emotional control and the harshness of his actions and words. Spun correctly, his domineering and obstinate traits reveal a selfish authoritarian, hot and cold in all the wrong places, and few who decide to befriend him choose to stick with their decision. It's rather hard to respect and appreciate someone who looks as though they hardly appreciate or respect anyone, after all.

If this were Lennox's only flaw then he would be a flawed enough person already, but his volatility and rudeness are only amplified by his general paranoia to the world. Even if one considered him a friend- and few do, after hearing the curses he spouts and seeing the sudden shifts in his mood- there is no guarantee that he would do the same, not after everything he'd experienced early on in life. It's bad enough that he lashes out without rhyme or reason, but having him justify his actions as self-defense and then sticking by them because he truly believes in their veracity... very few can stomach that sort of attitude, and only a handful really do. Apart from the scant number who he trusts, not unconditionally but with far less suspicion than everyone else, there is little (if any) hope of having him accept others into his life.

And if that means that he will live relatively alone, then he's probably okay with that.

Last edited by ChiaRoseKuro on Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
ChiaRoseKuro
ChiaRoseKuro
Sin City Underlord

Back to top Go down

Post by impudent_mugwump Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:48 am

I DON'T HATE PEOPLE. I JUST FEEL BETTER WHEN THEY'RE NOT AROUND.
— charles bukowski
p h o t o . a l b u m :

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE .

height .  (younger) 5'8" [173 cm]. (older) 5'10" [178 cm].
weight . (younger) 131 lbs [59 kg]. (older) 146 lbs [66 kg].
hair . Black (like her heart). Falls to her upper back. Glossy and soft and, quite frankly,
her pride and joy so if you dare to come close she will snap your wrist.

eyes . Peridot green. Almond-shaped with thick lashes. Closed-off and disdainful.
complexion . Pale with perpetually flushed cheeks. Deathly cold to the touch. Smooth.
distinguishing features . If you were to open her wardrobe you’d feel like you walked
into the middle of a funeral because it’s just black upon more black upon more black.
Has an expression carved from stone and basically never smiles unless it’s mocking.

CHARACTER INFORMATION .

name .
Milrai Jiel Shea née Brzoza

nicknames .
Mils, Millie, Rai [from people who would not take a hint]; Witch, Harpy, etc. [from her
adoring husband]

gender .
Cisgender female

orientation .
Aromantic pansexual but 101% devoted to Lennox, though she'd never admit it

family position .
- Married to Lennox Shea (and still denies it to this day)
- Pseudo-aunt for the Sofianos-Kelsey kids, and she regales them with embarrassing
“when your father Saskia was a teenager . . .” stories
- The mentor who takes all the troublemakers under her wing and teaches them the
ways of wreaking havoc

personality .
Eloquent — Sharp-tongued — Capable — Proud — Intelligent

other .
- To this day, she still teases Saskia about his volatile marriage with Liron (but it’s not
like hers is much better).

impudent_mugwump
impudent_mugwump
Second Ring of Hell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down