Sin City

★彡 s ᴛ ᴀ ʀ . ɢ ᴀ ᴢ ᴇ ʀ .

View previous topic View next topic Go down

★彡 s ᴛ ᴀ ʀ . ɢ ᴀ ᴢ ᴇ ʀ .

Post by impudent_mugwump on Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:05 pm

if you love me, i can't promise you the universe;
but i promise to make you a star in my universe, shining bright enough to guide me through each night, shining your light my way.

julie martinez
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

c h a r a c t e r   m a s t e r l i s t :

f a v e s .

( & )
1. vincent damian & roxanne conner
2. aristo constanzia & maura dydis
3. matthias feng & blythe steele
4. vladilen kaustinen & amaryllis kaustinen
5. roman covarrubias & —
6. giames larosa & —

s h i p  .  c h i l d r e n .

o t h e r .
s h i p   m a s t e r l i s t :

f a v e s .

o t h e r .

(link tba)
s k e l e t o n   f o r m a t :

Code:
[center][table style="text-shadow: 2px 0 2px #A9ACB6;"][tr][td][font=lobster][size=29]Firstname Lastname[/size][/font][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
[font=lobster][i][size=15]phrase[/size][/i][/font]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/NuRB7mu.png[/img]
[font=marck script][size=18]❝ pretty quote here ❞[/size][/font]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/NuRB7mu.png[/img]
[table style="margin: 0 auto; width: 500px"][tr][td][center][spoiler=picture book][img]url.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler][/center]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/Avh5lco.png[/img]
[table style="margin: 0 auto; width: 500px; border: 1px dotted #A9ACB6"][tr][td style="padding: 5px; width: 400px; text-align:justify; border: 1px dotted #A9ACB6"][font=mirza]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, eos ipsum eripuit equidem eu. Sed numquam epicuri no, tritani forensibus interpretaris no vim. Est quot suavitate vulputate ad, ei primis convenire efficiendi quo. Cu mea explicari omittantur, aperiam perfecto principes nam ex. An impetus perpetua sit. Pro adhuc nemore forensibus et, cu mea equidem pertinax evertitur.[/font][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/fl53tEU.png[/img][/center]
[table style="margin: 0 auto; width: 500px; border: 1px dotted #A9ACB6"][tr][td style="padding: 3px; width: 400px; text-align:center; border: 1px dotted #A9ACB6"][font=raleway][i][b][size=15][font=mirza]nicknames .[/font][/size][/b][/i]
answer

[i][b][size=15][font=mirza]age .[/font][/size][/b][/i]
answer

[i][b][size=15][font=mirza]gender .[/font][/size][/b][/i]
answer

[i][b][size=15][font=mirza]orientation .[/font][/size][/b][/i]
answer

[i][b][size=15][font=mirza]position .[/font][/size][/b][/i]
answer[/font][/td]
[td style="text-align:center; text-shadow: 2px 0 2px #A9ACB6; width: 100px; border: 1px dotted #858585"][font=vidaloka][size=25]
T
H
E

B
A
S
I
C
S
[/size][/font]

[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/fl53tEU.png[/img][/center]
[table style="margin: 0 auto; width: 500px; border: 1px dotted #A9ACB6"][tr][td style="text-align:center; text-shadow: 2px 0 2px #A9ACB6; width: 100px; border: 1px dotted #858585"][font=vidaloka][size=25]
D
I
G

A

L
I
T
T
L
E

D
E
E
P
E
R

[/size][/font][/td]
[td style="padding: 3px; width: 400px; text-align:center; border: 1px dotted #A9ACB6"][font=raleway][i][b][size=15][font=mirza]personality .[/font][/size][/b][/i]
answer

[i][b][size=15][font=mirza]biography .[/font][/size][/b][/i]
answer

[i][b][size=15][font=mirza]affiliations .[/font][/size][/b][/i]
answer

[i][b][size=15][font=mirza]other .[/font][/size][/b][/i]
answer[/font][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
[/center]

Last edited by impudent_mugwump on Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:58 pm; edited 10 times in total
impudent_mugwump
Second Ring of Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ★彡 s ᴛ ᴀ ʀ . ɢ ᴀ ᴢ ᴇ ʀ .

Post by impudent_mugwump on Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:27 pm

Raziel Augustine Favero
you are our salvation

❝ i have always loved the idea of god.
i just never understood why hell exists —
as if loneliness for some of us
is not hell enough already. ❞

picture book:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Raziel is of average height, if not the slightest bit taller, at 5'10" [178 cm]. Weighing 141 lbs [64 kg], he has a slim frame with lithe muscle and not a single ounce of extra fat. His hair is long, with the shorter strands curling to his chin and the longer ones falling just past his collarbones. It is raven-black, well-maintained and incredibly soft to the touch. Silky and slightly wavy in its natural state, he occasionally puts his hair up in a messy bun. Raziel's eyes are a vivid scarlet, framed by thin eyebrows and long, feminine lashes. His complexion is alabaster, smooth and unblemished and almost scarily easy to burn under the sun or bruise. While far from the most noticeable of people, he does have his own set of distinguishing features. Among these are his aristocratic, fine-boned features and his darkly-colored wardrobe. Both of his ears are pierced, but he only occasionally wears earrings. He's just an extremely pretty individual overall.
nicknames .
Raze and Razi are fairly common ones, along with Ziel or even Zizi by bolder individuals. All in all, he couldn't care less what you call him as long as he can tell you're talking to him.

age .
Twenty [20]

gender .
Cisgender male

orientation .
Greyromantic demi-homosexual

position .
answer

T
H
E

B
A
S
I
C
S

D
I
G

A

L
I
T
T
L
E

D
E
E
P
E
R

personality .
While soft-spoken and careful to maintain a cordial relationship if he can, it would be a mistake to consider Raziel a pushover. He is anything but. Polite, yes; diplomatic, yes; but just try to walk over him as you would a doormat and see what happens. He prefers to avoid conflict if he can, but once provoked, he is ruthless. Possessing a tongue sharper than any blade, he will not hesitate to cut you down if you insult him, someone he cares for, or something he values. Determined and attentive, he will tear you down, piece by piece. Perhaps what is scariest is that, even when he is furious, he’s still extremely in control.

Phlegmatic and self-possessed, he has perfected the art of holding onto an unruffled exterior; he knows best how to appear calm and composed, even in the middle of extreme turmoil. People who aren’t fond of him call him unemotional and lifeless, but friends may call him tranquil. A more neutral term than either, and one that’s most accurate, would be impassive. His smiles are few and far in between, and his laughs are even rarer. Blow a trumpet right into his ear and you’ll find that he won’t even flinch; more likely, he will turn to you with a raised eyebrow and ask blandly, “Are you quite finished?”

Treat him kindly and he will do the same for you. He will stroke your ego with a few well-placed, silver-tongued words. He can definitely kiss up to someone if the situation calls for it, if there are benefits for him to reap by doing so. He’s proud, extremely so, but he’s also intelligent. There is nothing to lose by being nice, and he’s found that people respond best to flattery, when he’s telling them what they want to hear.

He makes sure to keep a balance, though. He doesn’t want to seem too enthusiastic, but he doesn’t want to seem too unenthusiastic either. He does this well. Raziel is a man who thinks before he speaks and plans before he acts.

Perceptive and perspicacious, Raziel is not only intelligent in the way of scholars, but he is also intuitive. He grasps concepts quickly and has a ready understanding of how things work; there are very few things indeed that can escape him. He’s not an easy man to lie to, or otherwise fool or con, so congratulations to you if you manage to do so.

More than anything else, Raziel makes sure to keep a firm control over himself. Disciplined, he keeps his behavior and emotions in check. While some speculate that his complete unflappability and persistent calm are natural traits, he has had to work hard to get himself to the point where, even if something does surprise him, it doesn’t show externally.

Surprisingly, he doesn’t react to compliments very well. For someone so graceful, it’d make sense that he accepts compliments as elegantly as he does everything else, but he’s extremely unused to them. He’s familiar with giving compliments to carefully ensure that people favor him, but it isn’t often that he’s given compliments himself, especially by people he’s unfamiliar with. He may react a tad bit better if the person praising him is a friend, or if he senses that they’re not serious, but a genuine compliment by people he doesn’t know well? Ha.

Not the type of person to settle with anything less than absolute perfection, but a compromise is simply performing the best. He’d grudgingly accept a non-perfect score or performance (at least for the moment) if it were the highest or the best. He will still work himself to do better until he can reach perfection, but he won’t be as frustrated as himself as he would be if he were second-best or worse. He is his own worst critic, and he’s extremely harsh on himself and how well he does. If he reaches one achievement, he gives himself no time to rest before pushing himself to reach yet another one.

biography .
you are destined for greatness:
your name is raziel.

when you were born,

affiliations .
answer

other .
answer

Last edited by impudent_mugwump on Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:15 pm; edited 15 times in total
impudent_mugwump
Second Ring of Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ★彡 s ᴛ ᴀ ʀ . ɢ ᴀ ᴢ ᴇ ʀ .

Post by impudent_mugwump on Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:27 pm

Firstname Lastname
phrase

❝ pretty quote here ❞
picture book:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, eos ipsum eripuit equidem eu. Sed numquam epicuri no, tritani forensibus interpretaris no vim. Est quot suavitate vulputate ad, ei primis convenire efficiendi quo. Cu mea explicari omittantur, aperiam perfecto principes nam ex. An impetus perpetua sit. Pro adhuc nemore forensibus et, cu mea equidem pertinax evertitur.
nicknames .
answer

age .
answer

gender .
answer

orientation .
answer

position .
answer

T